We make NRIs Grow Financially.!!
                                                                              HOME     WHAT IS A PAN?     LOST PAN CARD     PAN CORRECTION     APPLY NOW
Need a PAN Correction
We can help you.!!

We assist NRIs and PIOs to get corrections and many other changes in their PAN Card.


Sometimes, the government makes mistakes on your PAN card. They may forget to mention your middle name, abbreviate the wrong name, or misspell something. These are common mistakes. When this happens, you are forced to apply for a duplicate PAN card with a correction PAN form. You can find this form on the government website, or we will send it to you if you go through our company.

Our company Correction Process is simple. You just need to fill up the form, provide the documents and some photos and we can process the application for you.

Here is a list of all the other services we provide:

~Change of name on PAN

~Misspelling of Name on PAN

~Change of Father's name on PAN

~Updating your NRI, OCI, or PIO status in the government database

~Address Change in the government's database

~Signature Mismatch

~Correcting your Date of Birth on PAN

~Replacing your lost PAN card

~Tracking your process online

~Locating your PAN card if it is lost in transit.

~Minor PAN cards

~HUF (Hindu Divided Family) PAN card assistance.

The Process to get a new Corrected PANCard:
1. Click here to start your process.
2. Our Adviser will be sending you the application form along with instructions.
3. You must fill the forms & post them to our office with supporting documents.
4. We go ahead and submit your application to the PAN Department.
5. You would receive the acknowledgment slip from us after submission.
6. We do the necessary follow-up with the PAN department.
7. Receive the PAN Card abroad within 15-20 Business Days.

Other Services Include:
Name Correction or Change on PAN Card.
 - Father Name Correction.
 - Update NRI - OCI - PIO Status.
 - Address Change or Correction.
 - Signature Mismatch.
 - Date of Birth Correction.
 - Apply Duplicate for lost - misplaced PAN Card.
 - Track PAN Card Status Online.
 - Locate your IT PAN Card, if not received.
 - Apply for new PAN (Permanent Account Number).
 - Get PAN for minor.
 - Obtain HUF PAN - Hindu Undivided Family.


  Ebook: "Investing for NRIs"

A Simple Guide on the Financial Markets.
Learn about the Indian Stock Market.
Explore the basics of NRI Investing in India.

#1 Best Selling ebook for NRIs, PIOs & OCIs.!!

Ask PAN Questions for FREE
Email Address:
You Hold:

Indian Passport
OCI Card & Foreign Passport
PIO Card & Foreign Passport
Foreign Passport Only

Your Question:

* Your information will not be shared
with any 3rd party.






Use of this website constitutes your acceptance, that you have gone through the Disclaimer mentioned in it.
*We get documents attested in many cases provided we have all the right documents from the client/applicant.
Please be advised that that there could be still some restrictions.

Disclaimer: This is not a government website, nor our we a government body. We are private agents assisting non resident Indians,
person of India origin & overseas citizens of India to get a PAN Card from India for monetary benefits. Our role is to provide PAN related
information to Indians living around the world, like: where they can download the PAN forms, how to fill up the PAN applications,
and later assist them in applying a PAN Card. Please read the detailed disclaimer at one of our other brands of
ni2 financial consultancy pvt ltd called, the same disclaimer works for this website too. Please read it here.

All Major Cards Accepted:

Brand of (ni2 Financial Consultancy Pvt Ltd). Copyright @ 2013  All Rights Reserved.